Tablecell backcolor?

Fetty

// Add the new cell that will host the child grid

TableCell newCell = new TableCell();

newCell.ColumnSpan = cellsToSpanOver;

newCell.BackColor ="#fafad2"; ************ I know this is not right

Bruce Barker

if you look at the datatype of BackColor, you'll see its of datatype Color,
so you know you need to pass a Color. Now we look in the doc's for the Color
class. Here we see a bunch of ways to create a color, from name, from RGB,
etc. so after 60 seconds of reading the doc's we get:

newCell.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(0xfafad2);

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)