    newCell.BackColor ="#fafad2"; ************ I know this is not right

    --
    David
    Fetty, May 27, 2005

  2. Try to use css classes... It should be better...

    --

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET], May 27, 2005

  3. Fetty

    Bruce Barker Guest

    if you look at the datatype of BackColor, you'll see its of datatype Color,
    so you know you need to pass a Color. Now we look in the doc's for the Color
    class. Here we see a bunch of ways to create a color, from name, from RGB,
    etc. so after 60 seconds of reading the doc's we get:

    newCell.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(0xfafad2);

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, May 27, 2005