TableCell with heading centered and text left aligned

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AAaron123, Jul 20, 2008.

  1. AAaron123

    AAaron123 Guest

    I'm in a TableCell and want the heading to be centered and the text to be
    left aligned.

    Can I do that?

    <h5>HeadingStatement</h5>

    ....Some text ...

    </asp:TableCell>

    Also, is full justification available any place?

    Maybe with a Textbox (if so I could not find out how)?

    Thanks

    AAaron123, Jul 20, 2008

  2. AAaron123

    AAaron123 Guest