    this the best method?
    2. What are the reasons for not using tables with CSS?

    Thanks.
    Christopher R, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Christopher R wrote:

    > Looks like I have got a few of the basics down now with using divs instead
    > of tables in xhtml strict.
    > I am figuring out how to put a form on my site and I have two questions:
    >
    > 1. Is there a reason why I shouldn't use a table to create a form - or is
    > this the best method?

    There are two schools of thought on that matter.

    (1) Forms are tabular data with the user filling in one column
    (2) No they aren't

    See: http://www.realworldstyle.com/forms.html

    > 2. What are the reasons for not using tables with CSS?

    When the data isn't tabular

    --
    David Dorward http://david.us-lot.org/
    Redesign in progress: http://stone.thecoreworlds.net/