tables - border collapse

Andy

Hi all,

if I want to collapse all borders in a table the css code would be as
follows:

border-collapse: collapse;

No problem with that.
Where in Dreamweaver CS4 is this option? How does Dreamweaver
implement this in Design view (through the CSS panel)?

Thanks,

Andy ;-)

Travis Newbury

border-collapse: collapse;
Where in Dreamweaver CS4 is this option? How does Dreamweaver
implement this in Design view (through the CSS panel)?

Dreamweaver CS4 does not include border-collapse in the CSS style rule
dialog box.

Jonathan N. Little

Travis said:
Dreamweaver CS4 does not include border-collapse in the CSS style rule
dialog box.

Two thumbs up for that product! Restores my faith in "WYSIWYG" editors...

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
Dreamweaver CS4 does not include border-collapse in the CSS style rule
dialog box.

Can you add it to the dialog box thru any preferences?

William Gill

dorayme said:
Can you add it to the dialog box thru any preferences?

No it takes some xml, html, and javascript editing. Really messy, and
not for the DW non-developer.

Nik Coughlin

Jonathan N. Little said:
Nothing, the point was that DW interface id not support all the CSS
properties...

Ah OK. Neither does Expression Web. Interestingly, some of the ones left out
are those that IE struggles with... :)