tables in firefox, can anyone help me??

Jonathan N. Little

NateDogg said:
Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right
Try removing the P elements within the table cells...

Jonathan N. Little

NateDogg said:
Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

BTW, not to nitpick but...

1) thanks for the URL but your could have put the actual page's URL:
http://www.skizzors.com/service.html

2) Describe just a teensy bit by what you mean "Just doesnt look right"!

I am assuming that you meant the extra space vs MSIE...

Desmond

It worked. Thanx.

Just looked at it the white menu Body piercing etc. Is lower down in
Firefox than IE Your table is out somehow i think it could be <tbody>

Desmond.