    Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
    and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
    site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right
    NateDogg, Mar 12, 2007

  2. NateDogg wrote:
    > Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
    > and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
    > site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

    Try removing the P elements within the table cells...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 12, 2007

  3. NateDogg wrote:
    > Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
    > and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
    > site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

    BTW, not to nitpick but...

    1) thanks for the URL but your could have put the actual page's URL:
    http://www.skizzors.com/service.html

    2) Describe just a teensy bit by what you mean "Just doesnt look right"!

    I am assuming that you meant the extra space vs MSIE...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 12, 2007
  4. NateDogg

    NateDogg Guest

    ya the spaces i mean
    NateDogg, Mar 12, 2007
  5. NateDogg wrote:
    > ya the spaces i mean

    Did you remove the P elements within the table cell?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 12, 2007
  6. NateDogg

    NateDogg Guest

    It worked. Thanx.
    NateDogg, Mar 12, 2007
  7. NateDogg

    Desmond Guest

    On 12 Mar, 14:25, "NateDogg" <> wrote:
    > It worked. Thanx.

    Just looked at it the white menu Body piercing etc. Is lower down in
    Firefox than IE Your table is out somehow i think it could be <tbody>

    Desmond.
    Desmond, Mar 12, 2007