    ow can i do that ?

    Thx

    Bart

    eddy, Sep 6, 2004

  2. eddy wrote:
    > I'm working on a website.
    > I have 1 page with tables.
    > go to http://users.belgacom.net/bartmortier to view the code of it.

    That doesn't look much like tabular data. Have a look at
    <http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts>.

    > I want in the left side of the table soms links.
    > When you click on one of those links, it should open in the middle piece of
    > the table.

    Have each page include the table, with their unique content in the cell
    you want. But again, you should be using CSS to get the layout you want
    instead of table markup.

    Leif K-Brooks, Sep 6, 2004

  3. eddy wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm working on a website.
    > I have 1 page with tables.
    > go to http://users.belgacom.net/bartmortier to view the code of it.
    >
    > I want in the left side of the table soms links.
    > When you click on one of those links, it should open in the middle
    > piece of the table.

    Have a look at the recent 'click on thumbnail' thread and Toby Inkster's
    'butterflies' or 'numbers' pages.

    --
    Robert
    http://brightonfixedodds.net