taborder

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ton, Mar 6, 2009.

  1. ton

    ton Guest

    Hi,

    I'm adding several controls
    textboxes
    dropdownlists
    buttons
    and so on to the controls collection of a custom control.
    with each control I add 1 to a local variable taborder and set the taborder
    of the added control to this value

    When I'm stepping tot the customcontrol in the webpage it first follows the
    textboxes dropdownlists and checkboxes (in the correct order) and then the
    buttons.

    How is this possible?

    Please reply

    Ton

    ton, Mar 6, 2009

  2. ton

    ton Guest

    ERROR BY myself (i reset the value everytime)
    it works great !

    ton, Mar 6, 2009