Tabs in WebForm

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. How can I place tabs in a WebForm (C#). On each of the several tabs, I'd place what is now a seperate page (WebForm).

    =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=, Jan 17, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    download the portal starter kit from www.asp.net , its got a awful lot that
    you can learn from it...

    http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=9&tabid=47

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Is there anything specific to TABs per se? Sample code, aspx components, etc.?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=, Jan 17, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Hermit Dave, Jan 17, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Jos Guest

    Jos, Jan 17, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    interesting one... did not bout internet explorer controls...
    have you tried it ? would like to know how they behave on NS

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 17, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Jos Guest

    Hermit Dave wrote:
    > interesting one... did not bout internet explorer controls...
    > have you tried it ? would like to know how they behave on NS

    I have not tried it.
    But you can check it out in NS for yourself on this page:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/tabstrip.asp

    Press the blue "Show me" button at the bottom of the page.

    --

    Jos

    Jos, Jan 18, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i know having all the browsers is default for web developers... but havent
    bothered with NS for over 2 years now..
    yeah i did go there... pretty nice... though i have been playing with them
    for a few hours... thanks mate

    --
    Regards,
    HD