TabStrip change by javascript

mathiasfritsch

I am working with ie webcontrols
I need to change the selected Tap by clientside code. Is it possible?
regards
Mathias

ThunderMusic

it's absolutely possible... Change the css class of your TabStrip and you're
done... I don't know how your tabstrip is done, but in javascript you should
use (google it if you don't know what those methods are) :

var actualTabId = <the default class id>;
function ChangeTab(newTabId) {
var oldTab = document.getElementById(actualTabId);
if (oldTab) oldTab.className = 'Tab';
var newTab = document.getElementById('<the element id>');
if (newTab) newTab.className = 'ActiveTab';
actualTabId = newTabId;
}

it should work like this... I didn't test it, but it should... ;)

I hope it helps

ThunderMusic