    Can anyone help me finding some useful code?

    TIA

    /Kenneth
    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aA==?=, Jan 24, 2004

  2. take a look at the tabstrip control at www.asp.net, comes with the
    sourcecode

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    "Kenneth" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've tried to find a way to connect .aspx pages to a TabStrip webctrl but

    I've only found code with embedded <table><tr> stuff.

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jan 24, 2004

  3. John,

    This is exactly what I mean. in www.asp.net they're referring to the ie web ctrls and tabstrip can't handle urlnavigation to existing .aspx documents.

    The IEWebCtrls are NOT the correct answer.

    /Kenneth
    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aA==?=, Jan 25, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well you can set IE controls... TabStrip exactly to do a postback... in the
    postback you can check for the SelectedIndex and post it to whatever aspx
    name you need to.
    its not the most elegant way but it sure does the job.

    private void tsNav_SelectedIndexChange(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
    {
    SetNav();
    }
    private void SetNav()
    {
    switch(tsNav.SelectedIndex)
    {
    case 0:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowEarlyBird.aspx");
    break;
    case 1:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowCategories.aspx");
    break;
    case 2:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowSubCategories.aspx");
    break;
    case 3:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowAvailableColors.aspx");
    break;
    case 4:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowAvailableSizes.aspx");
    break;
    case 5:
    myLoader.Attributes.Add("src", "CA_ShowProducts.aspx");
    break;
    case 6:
    Response.Redirect("~/Signout.aspx");
    break;