    tabstrip?

    Thanks,

    Burt

    Burt, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Hi Burt,

    It sounds like you don't really need a tabstrip. You could just create a user
    control navbar to place at the top of each page and change pages according to
    the link the user clicks.

    --
    Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

    "Burt" <> wrote in message
    I'm trying to use the tabstrip (or toolbar) control for navigation in
    application, but want a different page to load under the tabstrip
    depending on which tab was selected.

    All the tabstrip functionality seems to be directed at a single page
    with multiple "ViewPages", or using Page.loadcontrol to dynamically
    load controls, but not whole aspx pages.

    Any ideas on this? Should I use frames, with a top frame for the
    tabstrip?

    Thanks,

    Burt

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 10, 2003