Tabstrip control with multiple aspx pages?

Burt

I'm trying to use the tabstrip (or toolbar) control for navigation in
application, but want a different page to load under the tabstrip
depending on which tab was selected.

All the tabstrip functionality seems to be directed at a single page
with multiple "ViewPages", or using Page.loadcontrol to dynamically
load controls, but not whole aspx pages.

Any ideas on this? Should I use frames, with a top frame for the
tabstrip?

Thanks,

Burt

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Burt,

It sounds like you don't really need a tabstrip. You could just create a user
control navbar to place at the top of each page and change pages according to
the link the user clicks.

--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp