tabstrip does not render properly on a windows 2003 server

Paul Hermans

Hi all,

I've encountered a problem when opening an aspx page with a tabstrip
webcontrol on a windows2003 server.

When opening the page on the server or opening the page from another pc the
control doesn't render properly.
All multipages are displayed beneath each other and the tabstrip selection
is just displayed as text.

When opening the page on my local machine it renders correctly.

I used the sample from the Visual Studion .NET 2003 msdn library
ms-help://MS.VSCC.2003/MS.MSDNQTR.2004JAN.1033/webcontrols/workshop/webcontr
ols/overview/overview.htm#Controls

Does someone recognizes this?

Thanks,

Paul

Teemu Keiski

And you do have webctrl_client folder containing IE WebControl's client
files at site root at the server?

--
Teemu Keiski

Hi all,

I've encountered a problem when opening an aspx page with a tabstrip
webcontrol on a windows2003 server.

When opening the page on the server or opening the page from another pc the
control doesn't render properly.
All multipages are displayed beneath each other and the tabstrip selection
is just displayed as text.

When opening the page on my local machine it renders correctly.

I used the sample from the Visual Studion .NET 2003 msdn library
ms-help://MS.VSCC.2003/MS.MSDNQTR.2004JAN.1033/webcontrols/workshop/webcontr
ols/overview/overview.htm#Controls

Does someone recognizes this?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Hermans

Hello Teemu,

Thank you for your quick response.

Problem is solved.

Installation of webcontrols installs default a 'webctrl_client' directory
under 'default website'.

Just copied this folder under my website and all works fine now
'webctrl_client' .

Thank you,

Greetz,

Paul