Tabstrip not rendering...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by DalePres, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. DalePres

    DalePres Guest

    I have an application that uses the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TabStrip
    and Multipage controls. When I test the app on my pc or on my client's
    development web servers the controls render properly. When I deploy the app
    to the test environment - supposedly an exact duplicate of the development
    environment - the TabStrip and Multipage controls do not render - the text
    of the tabs are displayed in a line, but no tabs.

    This is the same behavior I get if the .htc files are missing but I am
    certain they are there. In fact, if I manually enter the address for the
    ..htc files in my browser and download the files to my desktop - thereby
    leaving a copy in my Temporary Internet Files and proving the files exist
    and that I have permission to get to them - then the controls will render
    properly.

    Other .htc files associated with the same pages and with the application all
    work properly. When I look at the rendered source code, the address given
    in the reference to the htc files is correct.

    Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks,

    Dale Preston
    MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA