    don't see a control that I can drag from the toolbox for
    either "web forms" or "html" that I can use. Does anyone
    know how to do this?

    Natasha, Aug 21, 2003

  2. There isn't one out of the box. You have to a) download the IE Web Controls
    from http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1, b)
    add an association to the ie web controls dll to your project, then c)
    manually add the tabstrip capability to the toolbox by customizing the
    toolbar to display the items from the ie web controls dll.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Aug 21, 2003