    while the majority of the web site does not.

    Can someone tell me what could be causeing this problem, and what can be
    done to fix it?
    Harolds, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Harolds

    Harolds Guest

    Well I fixed my problem, I can't believe no one has had this problem.

    In TabStrip.htc the f_Init function has the following lines of code
    var cacheImageDef = new Image();
    var cacheImageHov = new Image();
    var cacheImageSel = new Image();
    cacheImageDef.src = sepDefaultImageUrl;
    cacheImageHov.src = sepHoverImageUrl;
    cacheImageSel.src = sepSelectedImageUrl;
    If you don't set these properties in VS for the tabstrip control ie attempts
    to open a file called NULL in the same directory as you aspx page.

    Instead of fixing this in the htc file I decided to create a file call NULL
    just incase this problem resides else where.

    Harolds, Jun 17, 2005