TabStrip Trouble

clsmith66

Can any one tell me how to specify which tab and pageview are displayed when
a page loads? I have a tabstrip with three tabs, and each tab contains a
different menu. What I need to do is open a different tab for different
types of users who log into the app. Ex. An administrator when logged on
would automatically go to the admin menu or a technician to the tech menu.
I've tried changing the selected index on the tabstrip when the page loads
but the control still defaults to the first tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

clsmith66

It would help if I could count and get the right index. Thank you for your
help.

Chris