tabstrip web controls

Ray Cheung

I tried to redirect the users to another page when they
click on the tab. I used NavigateUrl in the following but
it did not work. I can use it on the xml file on the
treeview_bound.aspx and it works.

Please help me. Thanks a billion.

Ray

Below is the tabstrip.aspx

<%@ Register TagPrefix="ie"
Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls"
Assembly="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %>

<form runat="server">
<ie:TabStrip runat="server"
TabDefaultStyle="background-color:#000000;font-
family:verdana;font-weight:bold;font-
size:8pt;color:#ffffff;width:79;height:21;text-
align:center"
TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777"
TabSelectedStyle="background-
color:#ffffff;color:#000000">
<ie:Tab Text="Home" />
<ie:Tab Text="About us"/>