tabstrip web controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ray Cheung, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Ray Cheung

    Ray Cheung Guest

    I tried to redirect the users to another page when they
    click on the tab. I used NavigateUrl in the following but
    it did not work. I can use it on the xml file on the
    treeview_bound.aspx and it works.

    Please help me. Thanks a billion.

    Ray

    Below is the tabstrip.aspx

    <%@ Register TagPrefix="ie"
    Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls"
    Assembly="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %>

    <form runat="server">
    <ie:TabStrip runat="server"
    TabDefaultStyle="background-color:#000000;font-
    family:verdana;font-weight:bold;font-
    size:8pt;color:#ffffff;width:79;height:21;text-
    align:center"
    TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777"
    TabSelectedStyle="background-
    color:#ffffff;color:#000000">
    <ie:Tab Text="Home" />
    <ie:Tab Text="About us"/>