tabstrip webcontrol can not work in framework 1.1

Linda wu via .NET 247

(Type your message here)
Hi all,

I've encountered a problem when opening an aspx page with a tabstrip
webcontrol on a windows 2003 server. (.net framework version 1.1).
I created the tabstrip in windows 2000 and framework version was 1.0.3075. Right now it does not supported by the new version of framework. (1.1)
How should I do?
Thanks a lot!