    Or a proposed MENU for a HR system?
    Advices are welcomes
    Thanks
    Patrick.O.Ige, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Patrick,

    Although I do not have an extensive knowledge of the TabStrip control,
    I have used it in a few applications and find its use quite nice.
    I'm assuming you would be using it in conjunction with the multipage
    control, which goes hand in hand. I'm sure there are several uses
    for the control, however, using it with the multipage has been my only
    experience.

    If you decide not to go the tab route, but rather a different menu
    route, I'd suggest taking a look at the following third party control
    (free):

    http://skmmenu.com/menu/

    Hope this helps,
    Aaron
    Aaron Corcoran, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Thx Aaron for the advice.And for sure i'll be using it in conjunction
    with Multipage.When you used it with Multipage did you use
    frames/iframes with it?I know about the http://skmmenu.com/menu/ and i
    really like the Roles menu stuff which i believe is handy.
    The thing is since it would be a HR system and lets say there are tabs
    on the top Menu what i am thinking of doing is to have list of employees
    on the left and when selected populate the data in the Tabstrip
    multipage.
    Will such scenario work using it?

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Patrick,

    I do believe that the Tabstrip will offer such functionality. I really
    enjoy the look and feel of the tabs and users really seem to love them
    as well.

    Keep us informed of your progress and I will try to offer any advice
    that I can in the future. Again, I have only used the tabstrip /
    multipage in a few smaller applications, so I haven't really unlocked
    its full potential.

    Aaron
    Aaron Corcoran, Jul 12, 2005