Tabstrip with remove item

gce

Hi,

I have a tabstrip/tabcontrol and like to remove a tab when a certain choice
is made. I found the
TabStrip1.Items.Remove(TabStrip1.Items.Item(1)) command. But I would like to
have it rebuild. So when I remove a tab in the middle of more tabs that the
tabs or the right shift back to the left.
Please help,
Gert

Jason Bentley

GCE, what is wrong with this?

TabStrip1.Items.Remove(TabStrip1.Items[1]);

Are you trying to do this on the client? When I run the above C# code,
it removes the tab on postback and the tabs are correctly spaced.

Jason Bentley
http://geekswithblogs.net/jbentley