    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
    Gufus, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Gufus

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Gufus
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > Which is better tabular or tables layout, and why...

    They're the same thing. And no, tables shouldn't be used for layout -
    they are for tabular data. Use HTML for structure, CSS for presentation.

    --
    Mark Parnell

    Now implementing http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    Mark Parnell, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Jonathan N. Little, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Gufus

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Gufus quothed:

    > Afternoon group ...
    >
    > I need some input from you people...
    >
    > Question?
    >
    > Which is better tabular or tables layout, and why...
    >
    > Gufus

    "Tabular" sounds vaguely British and, to wit, a bit snobby.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Mar 16, 2006