tag <tbody> using TAble control

Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet

Hi misters,

How I generate <tbody> tag using Table, TableRow, etc ... controls ?

I have this method:

private Table GenerarTablaOrdenacion(LinkButton lnkAscendente, LinkButton
lnkDescendente, Image imgAZ, Image imgZA)
{

Table table = new Table();
TableRow row1 = new TableRow();
TableCell col1 = new TableCell();
TableCell col2 = new TableCell();

col1.Style.Add(HtmlTextWriterStyle.Width, "6px");
col1.Controls.Add(imgAZ);
col2.Controls.Add(lnkAscendente);

row1.Cells.Add(col1);
row1.Cells.Add(col2);

TableRow row2 = new TableRow();
TableCell col21 = new TableCell();
TableCell col22 = new TableCell();col21.Style.Add(HtmlTextWriterStyle.Width,
"6px");
col21.Controls.Add(imgZA);
col22.Controls.Add(lnkDescendente);

row2.Cells.Add(col21);
row2.Cells.Add(col22);

table.Rows.Add(row1);
table.Rows.Add(row2);
return table;

Thanks in advance.

{

Table table = new Table();
TableRow row1 = new TableRow();
TableCell col1 = new TableCell();
TableCell col2 = new TableCell();

col1.Style.Add(HtmlTextWriterStyle.Width, "6px");
col1.Controls.Add(imgAZ);
col2.Controls.Add(lnkAscendente);

row1.Cells.Add(col1);
row1.Cells.Add(col2);

TableRow row2 = new TableRow();
TableCell col21 = new TableCell();
TableCell col22 = new TableCell();col21.Style.Add(HtmlTextWriterStyle.Width,
"6px");
col21.Controls.Add(imgZA);
col22.Controls.Add(lnkDescendente);

row2.Cells.Add(col21);
row2.Cells.Add(col22);

table.Rows.Add(row1);
table.Rows.Add(row2);
return table;

Thanks in advance.

--http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index...topic.php?p=843www.trabajobasura.com/solusoft

I think you can use HtmlGenericControl instead

Example:

HtmlGenericControl tbl = new HtmlGenericControl("Table");
HtmlGenericControl tbody = new HtmlGenericControl("TBODY");
HtmlGenericControl row1 = new HtmlGenericControl("tr");
tbody.Controls.Add(row1);

bruce barker

this will not work (table only allows TableRows as children). you can't
do this with the builtin table class. you will need to write your own,
should be a pretty simple subclass.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

this will not work (table only allows TableRows as children). you can't
do this with the builtin table class. you will need to write your own,
should be a pretty simple subclass.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Bruce,

HtmlGenericControl tbl = new HtmlGenericControl("table");
HtmlGenericControl tbody = new HtmlGenericControl("TBODY");
HtmlGenericControl row1 = new HtmlGenericControl("tr");
HtmlGenericControl cell1 = new HtmlGenericControl("td");
LiteralControl lt = new LiteralControl("Hallo, Welt");
cell1.Controls.Add(lt);
row1.Controls.Add(cell1);
tbody.Controls.Add(row1);
tbl.Controls.Add(tbody);