    specific cyrilic fonts on their machines.
    Thank

    jugomk
    jugomkd, Feb 5, 2004

  2. jugomkd

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:17:48 -0600, jugomkd
    <4designers.com> declared in alt.html:

    Do you realize that you are not posting to a website forum when you use
    this site? They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
    alt.html

    alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are using is
    stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is their
    own. There is no original material at all on the website you are looking
    at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

    If you are posting from this 'forum' and have included any CSS then be
    aware that the software the forum uses will strip any leading dots from
    your CSS rules, making them invalid.

    If you are reading a usenet post using this 'forum' then be aware that
    any javascript examples you may see will have the indented formatting
    removed and will be quite hard to read, and not what the author of those
    examples intended.

    I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at news:alt.html

    If you have no access to a newsreader, then try groups.google.com where
    they allow you to sign up, post, receive replies, but they don't lie and
    claim the content as their own.

    People will listen to you if you do. We are all starting to ignore any
    post from http://www.forum4designers.com

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Feb 5, 2004

  3. jugomkd <4designers.com> wrote in message news:<4designers.com>...
    > Please let me know how i can write (i sow such a sites) a text with
    > arial ot TimesNewRoman but with Cyrilic support and how i can do it? I
    > want to my client to can see the web site without having installed
    > specific cyrilic fonts on their machines.

    Sure, it's how most sites are done. Please see the instruction
    in the section of my site called
    "For developers: Cyrillic HTML"

    --
    Regards,