Taglib compilation error

Discussion in 'Java' started by Benoit, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Benoit

    Benoit Guest

    Hi,

    I use JDev 10g with Taglib 1.1 (added library).

    I've made a jsp with core taglib. The c.tld is in the WEB-INF project
    directory and the standard.jar/jstl.jar are in the WEB-INF/lib project
    directory.

    My web.xml contains :
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/c.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    The c.tld file contains :
    <uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</uri>

    The c.tld file in standard.jar contains :
    <uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</uri>

    When I compile, I get
    Error(3,48): FIXED type Attribute value not equal to the default value
    'http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee'.
    Error(4,14): Attribute 'xmlns:xsi' used but not declared.

    and so on...

    If I use taglib 1.0, I have a pb with the definition tag : for example
    the file define a <tag-version>, and the error said that a tag
    <tagversion> is wanted.

    Thanks to help me

    Benoit, Jun 2, 2004