Taglib compilation error

Benoit

Hi,

I use JDev 10g with Taglib 1.1 (added library).

I've made a jsp with core taglib. The c.tld is in the WEB-INF project
directory and the standard.jar/jstl.jar are in the WEB-INF/lib project
directory.

My web.xml contains :
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/c.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

The c.tld file contains :
<uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</uri>

The c.tld file in standard.jar contains :
<uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</uri>

When I compile, I get
Error(3,48): FIXED type Attribute value not equal to the default value
'http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee'.
Error(4,14): Attribute 'xmlns:xsi' used but not declared.

and so on...

If I use taglib 1.0, I have a pb with the definition tag : for example
the file define a <tag-version>, and the error said that a tag
<tagversion> is wanted.

Thanks to help me