Talented C++ Architect needed

Security Recruiter-Sallee

Hello,
Please help if you can, we need a talented C++ developer/architect, do
you know of anyone who'd be interested in working for a company that
is creating leading edge vulnerability management solutions for the
application tier??? We will pay for relocation to the New York City
area. We can transfer and sponsor H1-B and TN Visas.

Here are a few of the full-time openings below, if you know of anyone
who could be a fit, please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Sallee
Position #1
Title: Software Development Engineer
Position Description:
TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
products to identify and hire software engineers to work in the design
and development of AppDetective, a vulnerability assessment system.
Candidates should have significant experience developing commercial
software on Microsoft Windows using C++ and either VB or C# .NET.
Customers of AppDetective include Fortune 500 companies, local,
national and foreign governments, and a variety of customers in many
different vertical markets. This is an exciting opportunity to be
involved in the development of cutting-edge security technology.

Minimum Requirements:

· Strong Visual C++ and Visual Basic programming skills.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft .NET.
· Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
development.
· Experience in Active X, COM, sockets and XML/SOAP.
· Good knowledge of database management systems, SQL and ADO.
· Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
writing and verbal communication skills.
· BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Minimum 8 years software development experience is required; 10
years or more is preferred.

Position #2
Title: Software Development Engineer
Position Description:
TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
products to identify and hire software engineers for their AppRadar
product uses a variety of techniques to monitor database traffic.
Engineers in this position will research and develop new methods to
extend AppRadar's coverage to additional database platforms or to
better monitor existing platforms. A creative mind with a thorough
understanding of software is critical for this role. The ideal
candidate will have experience developing cross-platform commercial
products on Windows and Unix platforms and will be skilled in
designing distributed system

Minimum Requirements:
· Strong C++ programming skills.
· Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
development.
· Strong knowledge of multithreaded application development.
· Experience developing security applications desired.
· Good knowledge of database management systems, e.g. Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server.
· Experience developing on both Microsoft Windows and UNIX platforms.
· Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
writing and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Minimum 8 years software development experience is required; 10
years or more is preferred.
Position #3
Title: Software Development Engineer - Solutions Engineer Position
Job Description:
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of
experience in developing commercial Java applications. The candidate
will work closely with other team members, as well as across teams on
our enterprise suite of products and their components. This will
involve efforts to investigate, participate in discussions regarding
design approaches, implementation and debugging with a distinct focus
towards customer-specific problems of complexity and scale. The
candidate will be challenged with product evolution and will involve
exploring technologies such as high-speed message pumps, distributed
processing frameworks, n-tier architecture, event correlation and data
rollup.
Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
development
- Expert knowledge in the Java programming language
- Multi-threaded application development
- SQL and general database skills, preferably with SQL Server
- Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
writing and verbal communication skills
- Swing application development experience a plus
- Familiarity with C++ and XML/SOAP a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, network
security a plus
- Minimum three years software development experience is required;
five years or more is preferred

Position #4
Position Description:
TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
products to identify and hire Quality Assurance Testers to be part of
a strong team that ensures that products are of the highest quality.
This role requires the ability to work alone and in groups to test and
release products across the AppSecInc product suite.
· Major responsibilities for this position include authoring test
design specifications, test case development, and day to day testing
of multiple applications.
· Regular review of project documentation such as functional and
design specs.
· Regularly publish test status reports.
Minimum Requirements:

· Three to six years software development or QA testing experience for
Unix or Windows applications.
· Experience with troubleshooting product problems.
· Understanding of Windows/NT or UNIX development environments and
test strategies.
· Experience with test automation, shell scripting or coding is
desirable.
· Working knowledge of Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, or DB2.
· Experience in security industry preferred.
· Experience with Compuware preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· BS in Computer Science or related field required.

Victor Bazarov

Security said:
Hello,
Please help if you can, we need a talented C++ developer/architect, [..]

I'd love to help. Here is what we'll do, I'll tell you where to post
your job adverts, you will go there and post there, and I will consider
that I helped you. OK? Now, your post belongs to 'misc.jobs.offered',
and not here. There, I've helped.