Talented C++ Architect needed

Discussion in 'C++' started by Security Recruiter-Sallee, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. Hello,
    Please help if you can, we need a talented C++ developer/architect, do
    you know of anyone who'd be interested in working for a company that
    is creating leading edge vulnerability management solutions for the
    application tier??? We will pay for relocation to the New York City
    area. We can transfer and sponsor H1-B and TN Visas.

    Here are a few of the full-time openings below, if you know of anyone
    who could be a fit, please let me know.
    Kind Regards,
    Sallee
    Position #1
    Title: Software Development Engineer
    Position Description:
    TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
    products to identify and hire software engineers to work in the design
    and development of AppDetective, a vulnerability assessment system.
    Candidates should have significant experience developing commercial
    software on Microsoft Windows using C++ and either VB or C# .NET.
    Customers of AppDetective include Fortune 500 companies, local,
    national and foreign governments, and a variety of customers in many
    different vertical markets. This is an exciting opportunity to be
    involved in the development of cutting-edge security technology.

    Minimum Requirements:

    · Strong Visual C++ and Visual Basic programming skills.
    · Knowledgeable in Microsoft .NET.
    · Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
    development.
    · Experience in Active X, COM, sockets and XML/SOAP.
    · Good knowledge of database management systems, SQL and ADO.
    · Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
    writing and verbal communication skills.
    · BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
    · Minimum 8 years software development experience is required; 10
    years or more is preferred.

    Position #2
    Title: Software Development Engineer
    Position Description:
    TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
    products to identify and hire software engineers for their AppRadar
    product uses a variety of techniques to monitor database traffic.
    Engineers in this position will research and develop new methods to
    extend AppRadar's coverage to additional database platforms or to
    better monitor existing platforms. A creative mind with a thorough
    understanding of software is critical for this role. The ideal
    candidate will have experience developing cross-platform commercial
    products on Windows and Unix platforms and will be skilled in
    designing distributed system

    Minimum Requirements:
    · Strong C++ programming skills.
    · Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
    development.
    · Strong knowledge of multithreaded application development.
    · Experience developing security applications desired.
    · Good knowledge of database management systems, e.g. Oracle,
    Microsoft SQL Server.
    · Experience developing on both Microsoft Windows and UNIX platforms.
    · Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
    writing and verbal communication skills.
    · Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
    · Minimum 8 years software development experience is required; 10
    years or more is preferred.
    Position #3
    Title: Software Development Engineer - Solutions Engineer Position
    Job Description:
    The ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of
    experience in developing commercial Java applications. The candidate
    will work closely with other team members, as well as across teams on
    our enterprise suite of products and their components. This will
    involve efforts to investigate, participate in discussions regarding
    design approaches, implementation and debugging with a distinct focus
    towards customer-specific problems of complexity and scale. The
    candidate will be challenged with product evolution and will involve
    exploring technologies such as high-speed message pumps, distributed
    processing frameworks, n-tier architecture, event correlation and data
    rollup.
    Requirements
    - Demonstrated experience in software architecture, design and
    development
    - Expert knowledge in the Java programming language
    - Multi-threaded application development
    - SQL and general database skills, preferably with SQL Server
    - Highly motivated team player and a self-starter, with excellent
    writing and verbal communication skills
    - Swing application development experience a plus
    - Familiarity with C++ and XML/SOAP a plus
    - BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
    - Experience in vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, network
    security a plus
    - Minimum three years software development experience is required;
    five years or more is preferred

    Position #4
    Position Description:
    TWCGroup has been retained by a leading provider of software security
    products to identify and hire Quality Assurance Testers to be part of
    a strong team that ensures that products are of the highest quality.
    This role requires the ability to work alone and in groups to test and
    release products across the AppSecInc product suite.
    · Major responsibilities for this position include authoring test
    design specifications, test case development, and day to day testing
    of multiple applications.
    · Regular review of project documentation such as functional and
    design specs.
    · Regularly publish test status reports.
    Minimum Requirements:

    · Three to six years software development or QA testing experience for
    Unix or Windows applications.
    · Experience with troubleshooting product problems.
    · Understanding of Windows/NT or UNIX development environments and
    test strategies.
    · Experience with test automation, shell scripting or coding is
    desirable.
    · Working knowledge of Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, or DB2.
    · Experience in security industry preferred.
    · Experience with Compuware preferred.
    · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
    · BS in Computer Science or related field required.

    Security Recruiter-Sallee, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Security Recruiter-Sallee wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Please help if you can, we need a talented C++ developer/architect, [..]

    I'd love to help. Here is what we'll do, I'll tell you where to post
    your job adverts, you will go there and post there, and I will consider
    that I helped you. OK? Now, your post belongs to 'misc.jobs.offered',
    and not here. There, I've helped.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 11, 2007