TAPI anyone?

Frank Stuhre

Hi,

I am looking for a TAPI implementation in perl. Does anyone heard of
such beast?

After searching a long time I found a product called telcoperl of
Skunkworks. Maybe that this would be able to do the things I needed but
it is somewhat expensive for my needs....

Thanx in advance!
Frank S.

P.S.: In real I need a way to talk from my linux box to a networked
innovaphone PBX, but I didn't succeed in using JTAPI, xtapi and gjtapi
.... Any other ideas?