target a frame from a form list/menu

rossow

i'm trying to target a frame from a list/menu form. for example:

i have a list/menu in the top frame:

<form name="form">
<select name="menu" size=13>
<option value="appfreezes.htm">Application Freezes</
option>
<option value="officehospitalenv.htm">In an Office /
Hospital Environment</option>
</select>
<input type=button value="Go!"
onClick="parent.bottomFrame.menu" name="button">
</form>
Frameset:

<frameset rows="*,215" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0"
cols="*">
<frame name="mainFrame" src="ErrorTopFrame.htm">
<frame name="bottomFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize
src="appfreezes.htm">
</frameset>

now I want the user to choose an option, then click the go
button...and the answer will be displayed in the bottom frame.

any help would be appreciated.

-roy