target form field in iframe w/in frame from other frame

starman7

i have an app i need to login to that requires several credentials,
instead of typing them (or having the browser remember some of them), i
call the login page in an iframe, which itself is in the bottom pane of
a two frame frameset. fwiw, the login page the iframe calls is on a
different server.

i would like to click a button (or link) in the top pane and populate
fields in the bottom frame --> iframe, e.g. my username password,
account id.

is it possible?

are there any other ways to do this? i was not able to simply save a
local copy and populate it with the credentials.

starman7

i have an app i need to login to that requires several credentials,
instead of typing them (or having the browser remember some of them), i
call the login page in an iframe, which itself is in the bottom pane of
a two frame frameset. fwiw, the login page the iframe calls is on a
different server.

i would like to click a button (or link) in the top pane and populate
fields in the bottom frame --> iframe, e.g. my username password,
account id.

is it possible?

are there any other ways to do this? i was not able to simply save a
local copy and populate it with the credentials.

to make things a little easier - i am calling the remote page as the
bottom frame's source - i just need a few links (or buttons) in the top
frame to populate form field values in the bottom (remember - called
from another server) frame. it would be nice for just one button (or
link) to accomplish this...

thanks,
mm

zzzxtreme

from iframe, to access the Parent page ,
u just do

example

parent.document.title = "HAHA"
parent.document.getElementById('haha').innerHTML = "HAHA"

but different server, u can't do it