    F2. I use parent.frames.F2.location.href but it doesn't work.

    Any ideas?

    Mark

    M P, Feb 18, 2004

  2. M P

    Roland Hall Guest

    "M P" wrote:
    : I have a page with 2 frames, F1 and F2. On F2, I have 2 more subframes,
    F2A
    : and F2B. If I click a button on F2A, I want to open the page on the whole
    : F2. I use parent.frames.F2.location.href but it doesn't work.

    parent.parent.f2.location.href

    HTH...

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Feb 18, 2004

  3. M P

    M P Guest

    I already find the solution! i just read the article on Intranet Journal!
    http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200010/js11.html

    thanks roland

    M P, Feb 19, 2004