    top of the Table head when scrolling.
    Any idea if that can be fixed?
    Thanks
    Adi, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Adi

    RobG Guest

    Adi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I made a TBODY scrollable but I have a problem,
    > If there is a "Select" boxes in the table it puts the select boxes on
    > top of the Table head when scrolling.
    > Any idea if that can be fixed?
    > Thanks

    Try putting them in a tfoot.

    --
    Rob
    RobG, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Adi

    Ivo Guest

    "Adi" asks
    > I made a TBODY scrollable but I have a problem,
    > If there is a "Select" boxes in the table it puts the select boxes on
    > top of the Table head when scrolling.
    > Any idea if that can be fixed?
    > Thanks

    It 's the old problem of elements which are not built by the browser but
    borrowed from the OS, they don't listen to z-indeces or other style
    properties. You may notice the same with most form controls in some
    browsers. Iframes suffered from the same thing until IE5.5 iirc. One
    workaround is to note the position of each select element in the tbody so
    you can calculate when one is about to overlap the thead and it is time to
    remove it. Another, equally cumbersome solution, is to place your content in
    an iframe...
    HTH
    --
    Ivo