TCHAR in c++ to string in java

Bobby

Hi-

I am developing a file transfer application, in which the host is
written in c++ and the client is written in java,the host will sends
the information through the stream to the client.

The host uses the win32_find_data, which will retrieve the file
information and sends it to the client, when reading the data from the
stream at client side there are some unwanted blocks. I think the
problem is at the client side when reading the filename which is the
variable of the structure win32_find_data, the fileName variable is of
type TCHAR at the host side, and how can i process it at the client
side?

Should I use the charsetDecoder at the client side??? if so how can i
do that??

Thanks in advance,
dwurity