TCHAR in c++ to string in java

Discussion in 'Java' started by Bobby, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    Hi-

    I am developing a file transfer application, in which the host is
    written in c++ and the client is written in java,the host will sends
    the information through the stream to the client.

    The host uses the win32_find_data, which will retrieve the file
    information and sends it to the client, when reading the data from the
    stream at client side there are some unwanted blocks. I think the
    problem is at the client side when reading the filename which is the
    variable of the structure win32_find_data, the fileName variable is of
    type TCHAR at the host side, and how can i process it at the client
    side?

    Should I use the charsetDecoder at the client side??? if so how can i
    do that??

    Thanks in advance,
    dwurity

    Bobby, Dec 14, 2004