    If it isn't painfully obvious, I am new to the programming world.
    TIA,
    Rich

    Rich, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Rich wrote:
    > I am going through one of the tutorials on the Python site, and some
    > of the things mentioned are Tci and Basic. [...]

    Which tutorial is this, can you give a link?

    I suppose it's comparing Python to TCL and BASIC, which are other
    programming languages and doing this for the benefit of those who
    already know one of these languages. As you're interested in Python, you
    can safely ignore these languages :)

    -- Gerhard

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    The link for the tutorial is:
    http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

    I run into the trouble at the bottom of simple sequences (left side),
    towards the bottom of page.

    Rich

    Rich, Aug 28, 2003