    Any experience notes using Scotty/DDE/OpTcl?

    Thanks,
    Vinay
    Vinay Gupta, Jul 27, 2004

  2. In comp.lang.tcl Vinay Gupta <> wrote:

    : Win32::OLE --> "DDE" or "OpTcl"

    Look also on tcom

    : LWP::UserAgent, HTTP::Request --> "Scotty"

    I'd rather use http extension from core Tcl and ftp extension from
    tcllib.

    : Net::Telnet --> "Expect" ('spawn telnet')

    As far as I remember, there is pure tcl telnet module, so you don't
    need expect for such task

    Victor Wagner, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Re: Tcl equivalent for Perl's Win32::OLE, LWP::UserAgent, HTTP::Request,

    Victor Wagner wrote:

    > In comp.lang.tcl Vinay Gupta <> wrote:

    > : Net::Telnet --> "Expect" ('spawn telnet')
    >
    > As far as I remember, there is pure tcl telnet module, so you don't
    > need expect for such task

    http://wiki.tcl.tk/telnet

    Michael
    Michael Schlenker, Jul 27, 2004