tcl/tk naming scheme vs python's

Gabriel B.

I got my self writting nested objects to hold Tk references, then i
realizes that i was working in python and not tcl, so i switched to
flat vars... and in no time i was using more then 7 words separated by
captalization in the names... i was able to rethink my scheme to use
5... no less.

i'm i exagerating or do you people also comes to this some times?
The other choice i think i had was to use semantic names instead of
semantic and hierarchical ones.

Gabriel

PS: i resisted the force of make an example using
ButtonSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamEggsSpam