TCP/IP failover/reliable/reconnect Java & C++

stevehunter_1

I need a third party software, API, class, free or commercial that will
let me use tcp/ip with java and c++. Open source preferred. This
interface would let me create a client or server connection in java and
a client/server in c++ and they would communicate with each other with
TCP/IP. I am looking for encryption (but i can extend that), automatic
reconnection when disconnected, hopefully failed, store a queue of data
when disconnected, essentially something reliable.

I would rather get something already created (and i am sure it must
exist somewhere). I have spent an hour on google with little luck.
any know of something ??

Phillip Rhodes

I need a third party software, API, class, free or commercial that will
let me use tcp/ip with java and c++. Open source preferred. This
interface would let me create a client or server connection in java and
a client/server in c++ and they would communicate with each other with
TCP/IP. I am looking for encryption (but i can extend that), automatic
reconnection when disconnected, hopefully failed, store a queue of data
when disconnected, essentially something reliable.

I would rather get something already created (and i am sure it must
exist somewhere). I have spent an hour on google with little luck.
any know of something ??

It might not be *exactly* what you're looking for, but try looking at
ActiveMQ. It's an open-source MQ product that supports the OpenWire
protocol and has both JMS client code (for the java side) and supports
clients in C, C++, Perl, Ruby, etc.

Make sure to look at the OpenWire and Stomp stuff.

<http://www.activemq.org/site/home.html>

TTYL,

Phil