  1. I need to connect to a server via my web page using an IP address and Port
    number, this is not a web server, it is a file share server. Can anyone point
    me to an example on how this works?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    connect to it for what? But basically you will have to use the standard File
    Access ports without some major working.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Oh, forgot to add, just add a virtual DIR in the IIS manager to point to
    that server\folder, that would be easiest

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    bruce barker Guest

    you need to know what protocol the file share server is using.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 7, 2005