Team Remote ASP Debugger - anyone use it?

Harag

Hi all

Classic ASP,
Textpad
Local "test" WebServer. IIS5

Well my MS script debugger isn't running and I can't findout why. I'm
sick of it failing on me so was looking for an alternative. I spotted
one called Team Remote ASP Debugger

http://www.remotedebugger.com

and was wondering if anyone else uses this, and what its like. There
is no demo available to try and I don't like buying things on the
credit card without seeing them in a shop or trying a demo first.

I did find one called "Scriptdebugger IDE" but this just doesn't seem
to run after installing the demo... no error message or anything...
and is way to much for me to spend anyway.

Please if anyone has anything good or bad to say about it please let
me know asap. or even any others they use?

Thanks for any comments.

Al.

[...]

Hmm, not one reply?

either, this is so good that words can't describe how good it is or
its so crap no ones ever heard of it.

I thought it might be popular as theres loads of links when I type
"ASP Debugger" into google.

anyone?

Al