Team Remote ASP Debugger - anyone use it?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Harag, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Harag

    Harag Guest

    Hi all

    Classic ASP,
    Textpad
    Local "test" WebServer. IIS5

    Well my MS script debugger isn't running and I can't findout why. I'm
    sick of it failing on me so was looking for an alternative. I spotted
    one called Team Remote ASP Debugger

    http://www.remotedebugger.com

    and was wondering if anyone else uses this, and what its like. There
    is no demo available to try and I don't like buying things on the
    credit card without seeing them in a shop or trying a demo first.

    I did find one called "Scriptdebugger IDE" but this just doesn't seem
    to run after installing the demo... no error message or anything...
    and is way to much for me to spend anyway.

    Please if anyone has anything good or bad to say about it please let
    me know asap. or even any others they use?

    Thanks for any comments.

    Al.

    Harag, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Harag

    Harag Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:09:30 +0100, Harag
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all
    >
    >Classic ASP,
    >Textpad
    >Local "test" WebServer. IIS5
    >
    >Well my MS script debugger isn't running and I can't findout why. I'm
    >sick of it failing on me so was looking for an alternative. I spotted
    >one called Team Remote ASP Debugger
    >
    >http://www.remotedebugger.com
    >
    >and was wondering if anyone else uses this, and what its like. There
    >is no demo available to try and I don't like buying things on the
    >credit card without seeing them in a shop or trying a demo first.
    >
    >I did find one called "Scriptdebugger IDE" but this just doesn't seem
    >to run after installing the demo... no error message or anything...
    >and is way to much for me to spend anyway.
    >
    >Please if anyone has anything good or bad to say about it please let
    >me know asap. or even any others they use?
    >
    >Thanks for any comments.
    >
    >Al.

    Hmm, not one reply?

    either, this is so good that words can't describe how good it is or
    its so crap no ones ever heard of it.

    I thought it might be popular as theres loads of links when I type
    "ASP Debugger" into google.

    anyone?

    Al

    Harag, Sep 15, 2004