Tech Article: Unit Testing for Java EE

Discussion in 'Java' started by Tori, Sep 15, 2011.

  1. Tori

    Tori Guest

    Tori, Sep 15, 2011

  2. Tori

    Lew Guest

    Tori wrote:
    > Think testing Java EE applications is difficult, inconvenient, or too complex? Learn why this isn't the case and how do unit testing efficiently in this article.
    >
    > http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/unittesting-455385.html
    >
    > Brought to you by the Oracle Technology Network
    > http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

    It is always good to read the documentation. You endorse a good thing.

    Why did you particularly pick these articles (in this and your other post to this forum)? Are you basically just shilling for the Oracle tech network, or do you think these particular topics deserve special attention?

    If so, why?

    Give us a little more context than just raw links, please. Tell us why you're posting this useful stuff (and it is useful, but why?).

    My guess about your motivation wrt unit testing is that unit testing is a neglected yet essential skill, particularly in the Java EE space, so you want to raise awareness about it.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Sep 15, 2011