tech related link directory

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Vidu, Apr 28, 2006.

  1. Vidu

    Vidu Guest

    Hi,
    I am the webmaster of viduranet.com. I am planning to build a tech
    related link directory... You can find it here
    http://viduranet.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links This thread is
    just to invite you all to submit links. If you own a tech related
    website or you are a fan of such site, please post the link with a
    small description about 200 words.

    This is not a reciprocal link-exchanging program. I do not ask anything
    in return. Please submit quality and helpful links... This may perhaps
    help you to increase your Google page rank.

    Thanks for anyone who take time to submit a link.

    Currently available categories are.
    · Communications and Networking
    · Computer Games
    · Computer Generated Art
    · Computer Graphics
    · Computer Science
    · Computers and Technology Weblogs
    · Contests
    · Conventions and Trade Shows
    · Copmuter Hardware & peripherals
    · Data Formats
    · Desktop Customization
    · Desktop Publishing
    · Dictionaries
    · Ebooks
    · Employment
    · ERP
    · Industry Information
    · Information Technology
    · Internet
    · Interview Questions
    · Issues
    · Magazines
    · Mobile Computing
    · News and Media
    · Online Training
    · Operating Systems
    · Organizations
    · Personal Digital Assistants
    · Product Information and Reviews
    · Programming and Development
    · Related Links
    · Science and Technology Policy
    · Security and Encryption
    · Software
    · Standards
    · Supercomputing and Parallel Computing
    · Technical Guides and Support
    · Telecommunications
    · Testing
    · User Groups
    · Virtual Reality
    · Web Directories
    · World Wide Web

    My intention is not to spam this group. If you think this is a spam,
    just ignore.
    Vidu, Apr 28, 2006