tech related link directory

Vidu

Hi,
I am the webmaster of viduranet.com. I am planning to build a tech
related link directory... You can find it here
http://viduranet.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links This thread is
just to invite you all to submit links. If you own a tech related
website or you are a fan of such site, please post the link with a
small description about 200 words.

This is not a reciprocal link-exchanging program. I do not ask anything
in return. Please submit quality and helpful links... This may perhaps
help you to increase your Google page rank.

Thanks for anyone who take time to submit a link.

Currently available categories are.
· Communications and Networking
· Computer Games
· Computer Generated Art
· Computer Graphics
· Computer Science
· Computers and Technology Weblogs
· Contests
· Conventions and Trade Shows
· Copmuter Hardware & peripherals
· Data Formats
· Desktop Customization
· Desktop Publishing
· Dictionaries
· Ebooks
· Employment
· ERP
· Industry Information
· Information Technology
· Internet
· Interview Questions
· Issues
· Magazines
· Mobile Computing
· News and Media
· Online Training
· Operating Systems
· Organizations
· Personal Digital Assistants
· Product Information and Reviews
· Programming and Development
· Related Links
· Science and Technology Policy
· Security and Encryption
· Software
· Standards
· Supercomputing and Parallel Computing
· Technical Guides and Support
· Telecommunications
· Testing
· User Groups
· Virtual Reality
· Web Directories
· World Wide Web

My intention is not to spam this group. If you think this is a spam,
just ignore.