Technical Interview question & answer

Lew

nivedita said:
We have selected a big collections of interview questions and answers
in many technical areas: Java, JSP, ASP, C++,C#,.NET,ORACLE, PL/
SQL,Perl, struts, XML....more ...

http://www.techinterviewquestion.blogspam.spam.spam.spam.spam

Here is a typical question and answer from this garbage, which by the way
throws you to one of those ISP "how great we are if this domain existed" pages
if you try to click on the "Java Questions" link):
Difference between a "where" clause and a "having" clause.

Having clause is used only with group functions whereas Where is not used with.

Nothing on the site seems any better than this crap, except some the articles
which read like those bland corporate spooge jobs from the career boards.
Even those lead of with more ungrammatical idiocy:
2. Is it wise to take a strong stand either in favour or against the topic right at the start of a Group Discussion ?

or the oh-so-insightful
In a group discussion what should my objectives be and how should I achieve them?

In order to succeed at any unstructured group discussion, you must define what your objective in the group is. A good definition of your objective is - to be seen to have contributed meaningfully in an attempt to achieve the right consensus.

Chyah.

Why is it that spammers market garbage? Oh, right - if their product had
merit they wouldn't need to spam.

Lew

nivedita said:
We have selected a big collections of interview questions and answers
in many technical areas: Java, JSP, ASP, C++,C#,.NET,ORACLE, PL/
SQL,Perl, struts, XML....more ...

http://www.techinterviewquestion.blogspam.spam.spam.spam.spam

Here is a typical question and answer from this garbage (which by the way
throws you to one of those ISP "how great we are if this domain existed" pages
if you try to click on the "Java Questions" link):
Difference between a "where" clause and a "having" clause.

Having clause is used only with group functions whereas Where is not used with.

Nothing on the site seems any better than this crap, except some the articles
which read like those bland corporate spooge jobs from the career boards. Even
those lead off with more ungrammatical idiocy: