    2-Putting asp.net pages in a local server but database in a host that local
    server gets data from host.

    thanks in advance

    pers, Feb 2, 2010

  2. On Feb 2, 7:25 am, "pers" <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    > I want to  set up a web application  for an organization that has some
    > agents in different cities.
    > I have 2 solutions and I want to know which is better and faster.
    > 1-Like other sites put Asp.net  pages and database in a host.
    > 2-Putting asp.net pages in a local server but database in a host that local
    > server gets data from  host.
    >
    > thanks in advance

    While it's not very clear where it would make sense to have a local
    (?) server for asp.net, in any case an access to a database on the
    same host will be faster. It could be also more secure because in this
    case the database can be behind a firewall (and you can't connect to
    it directly).

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 2, 2010

  3. pers

    pers Guest

    I have some heavy pages and I want pages to be loaded locally and just get
    data from database.
    I thought it's good and efficient to just get data from server and pages
    load locally and so server loads decrease.

    pers, Feb 2, 2010