Technical writing, web content, newsletter and much more.

Sean DeHoney

I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in Web Development for many years and encountered the need for original content or at least rewriting of content to make it a better expereince for the reader. There are several companies I currently write monthly newsletters for and I have written over 70 academic articles as a staff writer Helium Dot Com.

Sean DeHoney
(e-mail address removed)
http://farpoint-systems.com

mbstevens

Sean said:
I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. Proofing skills, questionable.
I have wroked ...
Dyslexia possible.

Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
cross post to fewer groups.

dorayme

mbstevens said:
Dyslexia possible.

Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
cross post to fewer groups.

Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

mbstevens

dorayme said:
Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
on my ass."

dorayme

mbstevens said:
That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
on my ass."

!

Neredbojias

Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

Must've been at ITT.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

Neredbojias

Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.

Well at least there was some decent padding.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

SpaceGirl

Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
trait.

xM
(who is dyslexic)

Travis Newbury

Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
trait.

Are you really that thin skinned that a joke about dyslexia makes you
angry? THIS is what political correctness has become.My "feelings"
have been hurt.... You said something mean... Give me a break.

SpaceGirl

Are you really that thin skinned that a joke about dyslexia makes you
angry? THIS is what political correctness has become.My "feelings"
have been hurt.... You said something mean... Give me a break.

:) nah, doesn't bother me much, but I'm not the only one reading here
and these sort of "jokes" are a little distasteful. Growing up with
dyslexia was NOT nice, so, forgive me for being a little irritated
when someone thinks it's a funny subject!

Neredbojias

For crying out loud someone say "ba-da-bing..." and put this thread to
death...

Okay. Ba-ding-ba, bwana.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

Neredbojias

Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
trait.

xM
(who is dyslexic)

She was born mean. Not like me, the epitome of decorum.

However, thinking back over the past several months, you're not exactly a
rose yourself, girlie.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

dorayme

Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
trait.

xM
(who is dyslexic)

Sorry if it caused you or others offence. (No, I don't 'pick on'
disabilities. This one just came up, genre joke, puns and ...
anyway, who am I to defend it?).

SpaceGirl

However, thinking back over the past several months, you're not exactly a
rose yourself, girlie.

Me? I'm all sweetness and light *pout* just ask my mum!

Neredbojias

Me? I'm all sweetness and light *pout* just ask my mum!

I have to apologize. I went back over the last year-and-a-half of your
alt.html posts via Google Groups and found nothing very crass at all. Oh,
you called Jukka a twit, but I'm sure he's been called worse than that. I
must've been thinking of some other female.

Anyway, I suspect dorayme has a cold or something. She hasn't been up to
her usual standards of irascibility lately. Buonasera.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body