Technical writing, web content, newsletter and much more.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Sean DeHoney, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. Sean DeHoney

    Sean DeHoney Guest

    I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in Web Development for many years and encountered the need for original content or at least rewriting of content to make it a better expereince for the reader. There are several companies I currently write monthly newsletters for and I have written over 70 academic articles as a staff writer Helium Dot Com.

    Sean DeHoney

    http://farpoint-systems.com
     
    Sean DeHoney, Jul 5, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Sean DeHoney

    mbstevens Guest

    Sean DeHoney wrote:
    > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    Proofing skills, questionable.
    > I have wroked ...

    Dyslexia possible.

    Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    cross post to fewer groups.
     
    mbstevens, Jul 5, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <lU_ii.4350$>,
    mbstevens <> wrote:

    > Sean DeHoney wrote:
    > > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    > Proofing skills, questionable.
    > > I have wroked ...

    > Dyslexia possible.
    >
    > Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    > cross post to fewer groups.


    Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

    --
    dorayme
     
    dorayme, Jul 5, 2007
    #3
  4. Sean DeHoney

    mbstevens Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article
    > <lU_ii.4350$>,
    > mbstevens <> wrote:
    >
    >> Sean DeHoney wrote:
    >>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    >> Proofing skills, questionable.
    >>> I have wroked ...

    >> Dyslexia possible.
    >>
    >> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    >> cross post to fewer groups.

    >
    > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    >

    That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
    Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
    Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
    on my ass."
     
    mbstevens, Jul 5, 2007
    #4
  5. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <Wl%ii.3935$>,
    mbstevens <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article
    > > <lU_ii.4350$>,
    > > mbstevens <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Sean DeHoney wrote:
    > >>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.
    > >> Proofing skills, questionable.
    > >>> I have wroked ...
    > >> Dyslexia possible.
    > >>
    > >> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    > >> cross post to fewer groups.

    > >
    > > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    > >

    > That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
    > Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
    > Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
    > on my ass."


    !

    --
    dorayme
     
    dorayme, Jul 5, 2007
    #5
  6. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:10:09 GMT dorayme scribed:

    >> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    >> cross post to fewer groups.

    >
    > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?


    Must've been at ITT.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
     
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
    #6
  7. Sean DeHoney

    mbstevens Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    >> Doreme:
    >> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    >> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

    >
    > Must've been at ITT.
    >

    Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.
     
    mbstevens, Jul 5, 2007
    #7
  8. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:15:22 GMT mbstevens scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >>> Doreme:
    >>> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    >>> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

    >>
    >> Must've been at ITT.
    >>

    > Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.


    Well at least there was some decent padding.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
     
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
    #8
  9. Sean DeHoney wrote:

    > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.


    Enough said.

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Details: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
     
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2007
    #9
  10. Sean DeHoney

    asdf Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sean DeHoney wrote:
    >
    >> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    >
    > Enough said.
    >


    ....definitely eloquent :))))
     
    asdf, Jul 5, 2007
    #10
  11. On Jul 5, 2:39 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > >>> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > >>> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    > >> Must've been at ITT.

    > > Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.

    > Well at least there was some decent padding.


    For crying out loud someone say "ba-da-bing..." and put this thread to
    death...
     
    Travis Newbury, Jul 5, 2007
    #11
  12. Sean DeHoney

    freemont Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:54:34 +1000, asdf writ:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Sean DeHoney wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    >>
    >> Enough said.
    >>

    >
    > ...definitely eloquent :))))


    Yes, very well pu.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·..·¯`·-> freemont© <-·¯`·..·¯
     
    freemont, Jul 5, 2007
    #12
  13. Sean DeHoney

    SpaceGirl Guest

    On Jul 5, 6:10 am, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <lU_ii.4350$>,
    >
    > mbstevens <> wrote:
    > > Sean DeHoney wrote:
    > > > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

    > > Proofing skills, questionable.
    > > > I have wroked ...

    > > Dyslexia possible.

    >
    > > Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    > > cross post to fewer groups.

    >
    > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme


    Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
    trait.

    xM
    (who is dyslexic)
     
    SpaceGirl, Jul 5, 2007
    #13
  14. On Jul 5, 8:22 am, SpaceGirl <> wrote:
    > > > > I have wroked ...
    > > > Dyslexia possible.

    > > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

    > Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
    > trait.


    Are you really that thin skinned that a joke about dyslexia makes you
    angry? THIS is what political correctness has become.My "feelings"
    have been hurt.... You said something mean... Give me a break.
     
    Travis Newbury, Jul 5, 2007
    #14
  15. Sean DeHoney

    SpaceGirl Guest

    On Jul 5, 2:19 pm, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > On Jul 5, 8:22 am, SpaceGirl <> wrote:
    >
    > > > > > I have wroked ...
    > > > > Dyslexia possible.
    > > > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > > > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

    > > Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
    > > trait.

    >
    > Are you really that thin skinned that a joke about dyslexia makes you
    > angry? THIS is what political correctness has become.My "feelings"
    > have been hurt.... You said something mean... Give me a break.


    :) nah, doesn't bother me much, but I'm not the only one reading here
    and these sort of "jokes" are a little distasteful. Growing up with
    dyslexia was NOT nice, so, forgive me for being a little irritated
    when someone thinks it's a funny subject!
     
    SpaceGirl, Jul 5, 2007
    #15
  16. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:13:23 GMT Travis Newbury scribed:

    > On Jul 5, 2:39 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> >>> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    >> >>> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    >> >> Must've been at ITT.
    >> > Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.

    >> Well at least there was some decent padding.

    >
    > For crying out loud someone say "ba-da-bing..." and put this thread to
    > death...


    Okay. Ba-ding-ba, bwana.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
     
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
    #16
  17. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:22:15 GMT SpaceGirl scribed:

    >> > > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.
    >> > Proofing skills, questionable.
    >> > > I have wroked ...
    >> > Dyslexia possible.

    >>
    >> > Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
    >> > cross post to fewer groups.

    >>
    >> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    >> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
    >>
    >> --
    >> dorayme

    >
    > Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
    > trait.
    >
    > xM
    > (who is dyslexic)


    She was born mean. Not like me, the epitome of decorum.

    However, thinking back over the past several months, you're not exactly a
    rose yourself, girlie.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
     
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
    #17
  18. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    SpaceGirl <> wrote:

    > On Jul 5, 6:10 am, dorayme <> wrote:


    > > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
    > > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?


    > Do you pick on other disabilities too? Because it's such an attractive
    > trait.
    >
    > xM
    > (who is dyslexic)


    Sorry if it caused you or others offence. (No, I don't 'pick on'
    disabilities. This one just came up, genre joke, puns and ...
    anyway, who am I to defend it?).

    --
    dorayme
     
    dorayme, Jul 5, 2007
    #18
  19. Sean DeHoney

    SpaceGirl Guest

    On Jul 5, 5:09 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > However, thinking back over the past several months, you're not exactly a
    > rose yourself, girlie.


    Me? I'm all sweetness and light *pout* just ask my mum!
     
    SpaceGirl, Jul 6, 2007
    #19
  20. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:59:17 GMT SpaceGirl scribed:

    > On Jul 5, 5:09 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    >> However, thinking back over the past several months, you're not
    >> exactly a rose yourself, girlie.

    >
    > Me? I'm all sweetness and light *pout* just ask my mum!


    I have to apologize. I went back over the last year-and-a-half of your
    alt.html posts via Google Groups and found nothing very crass at all. Oh,
    you called Jukka a twit, but I'm sure he's been called worse than that. I
    must've been thinking of some other female.

    Anyway, I suspect dorayme has a cold or something. She hasn't been up to
    her usual standards of irascibility lately. Buonasera.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
     
    Neredbojias, Jul 6, 2007
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Xah Lee
    Replies:
    80
    Views:
    1,675
    Claudio Grondi
    Feb 16, 2006
  2. Xah Lee
    Replies:
    102
    Views:
    1,540
    dcrockett355
    Mar 12, 2006
  3. cpp4ever
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    395
    Francesco
    Sep 8, 2009
  4. Raymond Schanks
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    574
    Raymond Schanks
    Apr 11, 2010
  5. Xah Lee
    Replies:
    79
    Views:
    684
    Alan Mackenzie
    Mar 9, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page