Technique for Updating DropDownList Items

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by bennett.sean@gmail.com, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    This has to of been solved before by someone but I have not run into a
    similar implementation yet.

    I know what I want to do, but need a little guidance on how to get
    started.

    There is a data entry form. It has about a dozen drop down lists. These
    lists contain things like first language, or employer. Granted this
    list could be predefined for the most part, but I want to allow for the
    user to modify the lists easily.

    The plan is that the last item in a drop down list user control will be
    "Edit List".

    If the user selects "Edit List" then a popup window will appear to
    allow modification of the list.

    I venture to guess that part of this has to be written in javascript.

    , Feb 7, 2006