Telecommute Web Design Volunteer - College Credit

Discussion in 'HTML' started by glascor@hotmail.com, Dec 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi

    I have worked all over the world, I have some sponsors for a web site
    idea I have. I am not very good at doing websites. I would be
    interested in getting someone to do it for me for a college credit. I
    have pay per click advertising and your site will be shown on travel
    related news groups and sites such as www.tntmag.co.uk. ; So a lot of
    people will see your website. Although I cannot promise you a bonus on
    completion, I will give you a course credit and if I make something
    from the pay per click will give a bonus.

    A jest of the site would be Job information, work permit information
    and travel resources for all seven continents. I have a few projects
    in mind and a paying project may be available in the future.

    If you are interested please email at the

    Thanks,

    Robert
    , Dec 9, 2006