    i love to work in C-graphics
    Till u can consider me a begiener

    Please Please Please reply

    Papiya, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Papiya <> wrote:

    > how can i include any picture, let it be any bitmap file to my c
    > program.....
    > i want to display a bitmap file using C/C++

    No, you want to do it using some extension to C or C++ (they are
    neither the same language nor interchangeable), which this group does
    not discuss.

    > i love to work in C-graphics

    We love for people to read the FAQ and welcome messages before posting
    here.

    > Please Please Please reply

    HAND.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Nov 7, 2005

  3. Papiya

    Papiya Guest

    i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
    going to read FAQ suggested by u.

    Papiya, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Papiya

    Papiya, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Papiya

    osmium Guest

    "Papiya" writes:

    >i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
    > going to read FAQ suggested by u.

    Do you have a dictionary?

    Do you know that 'u' is not a word, it is a LETTER.

    Do you know that 4 is not a word, it is a DIGIT.

    Do you know that iam is not a word, it is GIBBERISH.

    Note that I do not object to your general difficulties with the English
    language, I am perfectly willing to give a waiver on those. But I do object
    to simple LAZINESS.

    osmium, Nov 8, 2005
  6. "osmium" <> writes:
    > "Papiya" writes:
    >
    >>i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
    >> going to read FAQ suggested by u.

    > Do you have a dictionary?
    >
    > Do you know that 'u' is not a word, it is a LETTER.
    >
    > Do you know that 4 is not a word, it is a DIGIT.
    >
    > Do you know that iam is not a word, it is GIBBERISH.
    >
    > Note that I do not object to your general difficulties with the English
    > language, I am perfectly willing to give a waiver on those. But I do object
    > to simple LAZINESS.

    I don't believe it's simple laziness. That kind of abbreviation seems
    to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

    Papiya: Please take the time to spell out words. Using 'u' for 'you'
    just makes what you write harder to read.

    Also, provide some context when you post a followup.

    Finally, if you don't get an immediate answer, posting again 15
    minutes later isn't going to help.

    Keith Thompson, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Papiya

    Suman Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:
    > "osmium" <> writes:
    > > "Papiya" writes:
    > >
    > >>i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
    > >> going to read FAQ suggested by u.

    [snip...]
    > But I do object
    > > to simple LAZINESS.

    > I don't believe it's simple laziness. That kind of abbreviation seems
    > to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

    <OT>
    That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
    most
    cellular phone operators.
    </OT>
    [snip rest of what I fully agree with!]

    Suman, Nov 8, 2005
  8. Papiya

    pete Guest

    Suman wrote:

    > Keith Thompson wrote:

    > [snip...]
    > > But I do object
    > > > to simple LAZINESS.

    > > I don't believe it's simple laziness.
    > > That kind of abbreviation seems
    > > to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

    > <OT>
    > That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
    > most
    > cellular phone operators.
    > </OT>
    > [snip rest of what I fully agree with!]

    It's also OK in chatrooms, but not here.

    --
    pete

    pete, Nov 8, 2005
  9. On 7 Nov 2005 19:46:34 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "Papiya"
    <> wrote:

    >i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
    >going to read FAQ suggested by u.

    Want to do what? Solve what problem? You need to include some context.
    Please read the signatures of several posters here about how to use
    google's broken news interface for posting.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Nov 8, 2005
  10. On 7 Nov 2005 23:47:43 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "Suman"
    <> wrote:

    ><OT>
    >That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
    >most cellular phone operators.

    Any phone worth having these days has predictive text. No reason to
    write acronyms.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Nov 8, 2005