tell solve my problem

Papiya

The proble is
how can i include any picture, let it be any bitmap file to my c
program.....
i want to display a bitmap file using C/C++
Hope somebody will help me
Please reply if u know solution
i love to work in C-graphics
Till u can consider me a begiener

Please Please Please reply

Christopher Benson-Manica

Papiya said:
how can i include any picture, let it be any bitmap file to my c
program.....
i want to display a bitmap file using C/C++

No, you want to do it using some extension to C or C++ (they are
neither the same language nor interchangeable), which this group does
not discuss.
i love to work in C-graphics

We love for people to read the FAQ and welcome messages before posting
here.

Please Please Please reply

HAND.

Papiya

i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
going to read FAQ suggested by u.

Papiya

i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
going to read FAQ suggested by u.

osmium

Papiya said:
i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
going to read FAQ suggested by u.

Do you have a dictionary?

Do you know that 'u' is not a word, it is a LETTER.

Do you know that 4 is not a word, it is a DIGIT.

Do you know that iam is not a word, it is GIBBERISH.

Note that I do not object to your general difficulties with the English
language, I am perfectly willing to give a waiver on those. But I do object
to simple LAZINESS.

Keith Thompson

osmium said:
Do you have a dictionary?

Do you know that 'u' is not a word, it is a LETTER.

Do you know that 4 is not a word, it is a DIGIT.

Do you know that iam is not a word, it is GIBBERISH.

Note that I do not object to your general difficulties with the English
language, I am perfectly willing to give a waiver on those. But I do object
to simple LAZINESS.

I don't believe it's simple laziness. That kind of abbreviation seems
to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

Papiya: Please take the time to spell out words. Using 'u' for 'you'
just makes what you write harder to read.

Also, provide some context when you post a followup.

Finally, if you don't get an immediate answer, posting again 15
minutes later isn't going to help.

Suman

Keith said:
[snip...]
But I do object
to simple LAZINESS.

I don't believe it's simple laziness. That kind of abbreviation seems
to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

<OT>
That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
most
cellular phone operators.
</OT>
[snip rest of what I fully agree with!]

pete

Suman said:
Keith said:
osmium said:
:

i want to do with c.
if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
going to read FAQ suggested by u.
[snip...]
But I do object
to simple LAZINESS.

I don't believe it's simple laziness.
That kind of abbreviation seems
to be common and accepted in some circles -- just not here.

<OT>
That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
most
cellular phone operators.
</OT>
[snip rest of what I fully agree with!]

It's also OK in chatrooms, but not here.

Mark McIntyre

i want to do with c. if it's not avaible in c then u can go 4 c++.iam
going to read FAQ suggested by u.

Want to do what? Solve what problem? You need to include some context.
Please read the signatures of several posters here about how to use
google's broken news interface for posting.

Mark McIntyre

<OT>
That's more like sms (or short messaging service) lingo provided by
most cellular phone operators.

Any phone worth having these days has predictive text. No reason to
write acronyms.