tell visual studio designer to use "em" instead of "px" (newbie)?

louis nguyen

Hi All,

I've well versed in Cold Fusion (don't laugh), raw html and CSS. I'm
getting started with .Net, C# and visual studio (enterprise version).
The VS designer is pretty cool except it uses PX absolute positioning.
I prefer to use EM, which automatically scales based on the user's
browser size. Is this possible or should I stick with hand scripting
the html?

Thanks, Louis

S. Justin Gengo

Louis,

In the designer set the properties window's drop down to "document". Then
change the pageLayout property to FlowLayout instead of GridLayout.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer