Telnet pc under NAT

taranfx

I am planning to design a VPN application. I am looking for basic
concepts involved.
Suppose i want to telnet to apc under Dynamic NAT. For this i use a
client on this PC so that it initiates an outbound connection. Server
on the othern side recieves this request, telnets to the pc.
In this scenario, wat shud b the program that opens a socket for the
server on the way back connection.
Will java sockets will be effective in this case?
wat shud be done?

Roberto Waltman

On 16 Sep 2005 10:05:51 -0700, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
wat shud be done?

You "shud" post your questions in a more appriate Java &| networking
group: comp.dcom.vpn, comp.os.ms-windows.networking,
comp.os.linux.networking, etc.

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ]
[ return address is invalid. ]