    temp directory? where is that?

    best regards
    /Lars Netzel

    Lars Netzel, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Hi Lars,

    It is probably

    Temporary ASP.NET Files:
    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\
    Framework\<version>\
    Temporary ASP.NET Files

    and/or

    C:\WINNT\temp

    Look under the heading "Required NTFS permissions " on this page and you'll
    see the directories they are referring to:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmod/html/secmod15.asp

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 10, 2005

  3. You don't know what folder you're trying to write to?
    That's a problem.
    Pick a folder and write to it explicitly and make sure the default ASPNET
    user account has write permissions to it.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 10, 2005