template definition

antani

template <typename T>
class tt
{
vector<T> vect;
inline void add(const T & t);
}

Can I define the member function "inline void add(const T & t)"
outside the class interface in the header file?How?
Thanks in advance.

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

template <typename T>
class tt
{
vector<T> vect;
inline void add(const T & t);

}

Can I define the member function "inline void add(const T & t)"
outside the class interface in the header file?How?

Not sure I understand you correctly, but is this what you want?

template <typename T>
class tt
{
vector<T> vect;