Template is missing statement

Boris Vom grund

Hi folks. Listen I got a problem.
Just starts wirth ruby. Everything is installed
and when I check the lacalhost Site, evrything is running well
So I start doing an new application named say.

I got a class Say Controller

saved: demo/app/controllers/say_controller.rb

class SayController < ApplicationController
def hello
end
end

and a html.erb
Gespeichert : demo/app/views/say/hello.html.erb

<head>
<title>Hello, Rails!</title>
</head>
<h1>Hello from Rails!</h1>

In the website output :

Missing template
demo/app/views/say/hello.rhtml

What can I do???

Michael Fellinger

Do you notice any difference between the two filenames?
Let's see...
demo/app/views/say/hello.html.erb
demo/app/views/say/hello.rhtml

Brian Candler

Boris said:
Hi folks. Listen I got a problem.
Just starts wirth ruby. Everything is installed
and when I check the lacalhost Site, evrything is running well
So I start doing an new application named say.

I got a class Say Controller

saved: demo/app/controllers/say_controller.rb

You haven't actually said so, but I'm going to guess you're working with
Rails.

Questions specifically about Rails (rather than the Ruby language it is
written in) are best asked on a Rails mailing list, rather than a Ruby
one.